Why Did You Choose Black Pine Circle School?
Of course, what’s most important in any school is the connection between the faculty and the students. We know that it’s in this relationship that lives and minds are changed forever. Black Pine Circle School continues to prepare young people in the East Bay to become lifelong learners by nurturing their innate curiosity through exploration and discovery with caring, engaged educators. We believe that a successful student is one who can bring a sense of curiosity to academic endeavors and develops a “voice” for creative self-expression.
- Why Did You Choose Black Pine Circle School?
- What Kinds of Kids Thrive at Black Pine Circle?
- Ghanaian Market Day
- Why Choose a K-8 School?
- Spanish and Mandarin Language Program
- Spotlight on Music: The Bands Program
- What is Socratic Teaching?
- Our Climbing Wall
- BPC is a Musical Experience